Valerie J Wilson
Valerie is the Executive Director of Talent Management and Diversity and Inclusion for Harland Clarke Holdings.
There will be two workshops—morning and afternoon; Morning: Respect in the Workplace: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility. Afternoon: Generational Differences. Each workshop is 4 hours long.
Pricing: Morning session $75, Afternoon session $75, Both sessions $125. SOLD OUT!
Valerie J Wilson
Valerie J Wilson is a certified Diversity and Inclusion Professional, President of the Greater San Antonio Diversity Advisory Board, Board Member of the Texas Diversity Council and D&I Consultant for the National Diversity Council.
As a member of the c-suite, she served as Diversity, Inclusion and Talent Management Director of a Fortune 500 company, teaching and leading practical D&I applications for more than 10,000 employees throughout the United States.
Ms. Wilson has extensive expertise in leadership development, employee and community engagement and diversity and inclusion.
Widely acknowledged for her ability as a certified facilitator and master trainer to respectfully engage audiences in timely business issues, in the first session, “Respect in the Workplace: It’s Everyone’s Responsibility,” Ms. Wilson will address:
· Exploration of respect in a tangible manner
· Examination of the consequences of disrespect
· Learning practical skills that build, repair and maintain respective working relationships.
In the second session, “Generational Differences in the Workplace,” as a group, you will interact in:
· Identification of diversity-related tensions associated with managing five generations in the workplace
· Discovery of how organizations can effectively attract, maintain, engage and reward multiple generations
· Discussions of your experiences, ideas and contributions of each group to foster an inclusive workplace.